Titleist Pro V1x 2019 Used Golf Balls
Titleist 2019 used golf balls have finally been released and they are awesome! What are the differences?
1. Arrow – This is the only identifiable difference in the outside of the ball. The previous black arrow will now be gray. This is what the Titleist Pro V1 designers have done during the previous versions as well.
2. Thinner Cover – Both the Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x now have a thinner cover. The cover is actually 17% thinner! Think about the size of a golf ball cover, then take away 17% of it. One would think that the overall size of the ball would shrink right? But not in this case, Titleist has changed a few other components to make up for this which will be a little later.
3. New Larger Casing Layer – Now, what the heck is a casing layer? The casing layer is the speed enhancing, spin optimizing layer that helps power Pro V1 and Pro V1x for exceptional distance in the long game. It is the second layer under the cover. The new 2019 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls have larger casing layers, adding faster material to their respective designs.
4. Faster Core – The new cores have more speed and less spin while maintaining their same characteristics and compression of the previous version. Titleist says that these cores act like engines with advanced formulation and processing capabilities.
- Extraordinary distance with consistent flight
- Low Long Game Spin
- High Trajectory
- Perfect Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
Check out JT Hacker’s recap of the difference!
Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x?
Read our blog to see the real difference between Titleist Pro V1 vs V1x
Watch a short video to learn the difference